Saturday, August 22, 2020

Aug 22, 2020 Thoughts of the Day

August 22, 2020


Today's Goal: 1-3 new customers or clients.

Time writing 10:35 AM EST.  So far made and uploaded 2 youtube videos.

Read and finished book "All Star Sales Book: Get in the Game" this morning. 

Today I will make more helpful youtube training videos to attract more high quality leads to me on a continuous basis.  This is the first diary style blog post I'm writing. I plan to stay consistent writing in my blogs as well. Both this blog, and my Power Blogs.  Need more quality content out there on the world wide web. 

Thanks for reading todays thoughts.

Korey Niese
(CoachKorey3)

P.S.  Open to a free lead system resource or starting an online business? Links below.

FREE Lead System Forever Resource 


👊


No comments:

Post a Comment