Monday, August 24, 2020

Aug 24 2020 Journal

Goal today Make $100-$300. Produce high quality content on youtube and my blog. Prospect men on Twitter. Listening to audio book called "62 FREE ways to grow your business Profits" by Jay Conrad Levinson. 

Read a few pages of "Power of Positive Thinking" by Norman Vincent Peale this morning.

Now knocking out some Client tweet work.

Coach Korey Niese


 P.S.  Oh yea, got some Burger King coffee, and it's terrible ! lol Not good like the 2 Whoppers I had last night.  About to get some decent coffee at BigBy Coffee and then have an amazing day ahead! 


Another goal I want to achieve is hit the top of the Lead Lightning Leaderboards. Always fun. : ) I'm there right now. Need to pass out more "FREE Lead System Forever" Resources. 

Grab yours today below. 

"FREE Lead System Forever" Resource

Here's a blog on how "FREE Lead System Forever" Works.


Thank you so much for reading my Digital Journal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment